Arizona Fiduciary Services
I think of my Aunt so often, remembering how very kind and loving you were to her when she needed a friend. I would consider you as the "angel" selected for that "assignment". Thank you for being there for her.
Christine R. - Client
I used another fiduciary for my mother and felt like she only cared about being paid. Thank you for being different, and taking the time to listen to my needs. I will be forever grateful for your kindness.
Roman C. - Client
As our society changes and we are living longer, many of us face challenges planning and caring for ourselves or our loved ones, and are turning to qualified professionals for assistance. Arizona Fiduciary Services in Tucson provides independent fiduciary services through professional fiduciary Laurie Kuzdal. When you need help managing care for a loved one, or providing for your own care and long term estate, Arizona Fiduciary Services senior advisor can help.
Experience . knowledge . integrity
Call Arizona Fiduciary Services LLC 520 820 4757
Respecting the dignity and unique needs of each client
- Persons requiring special care and supervision - our team watches over both personal needs and financial matters as a court appointed guardian of the person and conservator of their estate.
- Personal Representative - A Licensed and bonded Professional Fiduciary to insure that your wishes are carried out correctly and expeditiously, minimizing the possibility of family dispute
- Named Trustees outside of Arizona - our experienced professionals administer Arizona trusts to save you time and travel
- Trust Administrator - Whether you are a named Trustee or setting up your own trust, our professional fiduciary can manage trust administration for you. We take the lead so you can relax knowing your trust management is being handled with care and competence.
Licensed Private Fiduciary
- Founder Arizona Fiduciary Services, Llc.
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration.
- Certified Fraud Examiner.
- Certified Paralegal.
- Certified Elder Mediator.
- Member Sigma Phi Omega National Gerontology Honor Society.
- Volunteer-Pima Council on Aging.
- Volunteer Lawyers for Literacy.
- Commissioned Notary Public.
When there is need, we take the lead.
CALL for a free Consultation 520 820 4757
"Our moral test is how we treat those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life; the elderly; those who are in the shadows of life; the sick, the needy and the handicapped." Hubert Humphrey